Youth Sport Trust Impact Report
The Youth Sport Trust have released an impact report on their work over the past year.
Our impact in numbers…
- 309,115 young people were given the opportunity to enjoy the life-changing benefits of sport and play through our programmes
- 99,706 young people received training from our athlete mentors, coaches and networks, empowering them to lead and inspire their peers
- 20,650 teachers, coaches and practitioners were trained by us to lead good quality, inclusive sport and Physical Education
- 500,000 downloads of free activity resources, created as part of our response to the challenges of COVID-19
- 2 million reached through National School Sport Week at Home, as we teamed up with Sky Sports on the UK-wide campaign
Please do have a look.